Wednesday, June 24, 2026

intro...intro...intro

 What does one write for an introduction?


Hobbies? I am an avid reader, mostly dark romance. I crochet (I’m currently working on something cool and I’ll write the pattern down for anyone who wants it!). I like to write (hence the blog).


Hmmm, what else? I’m married, have a daughter. I’ve got one dog and four cats. I’m pretty much a hermit, and pretty introverted. Some might say I’m an introverted-extrovert. Those who have full VIP access to me know I shine quite brightly. 


My music tastes vary depending on whether Loki or Lord Hades enjoys it, it goes from BTS to Corpse Husband, to Britney Spears and Hollywood Undead to Hazbin Hotel and everything in between. 


I’m a multifaceted individual, I always have ideas brewing, stories to write, blogs to create, crochet pieces to make. I want to share all of that with the world, I know my art, my words, my space is for someone. Even if it’s just me.


So there’s a little piece of me, there’s more to come don’t worry.


Until next time,


xx

C.R. Phoenix


No comments:

Post a Comment